Crate and Tray Washers
Unitech Tunnel Jet Washers offer a continuous in-line washing solution for trays and crates. Washing pressures of 60-80psi provide an effective wash via stainless steel quick release fan jets, ensuring all surfaces of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
The use of sloping surfaces and hygienic design principles also assist in reducing times for industrial and commercial cleaning operations.
Unitech are able to easily tailor the machine design and wash requirements to the clients specific needs, with various pre-wash, wash, rinse and drying options available.
The tailored design also assists in minimising water and energy usage, with proven savings over many competitors equipment.
Tray Washer Standard Features
- Stainless steel crevice free construction.
- Variable speed drives.
- Hinged access doors, electrically interlocked.
- Speed ranges from 100 units per hour up to 5000 units per hour.
- Single and Twin Track options.
- Heating via electric, steam or gas.
- Pre-wash and heated rinse options.
- Air knife blowers for water removal.
- Heated drying tunnels.
- High pressure jetting.
- Automatic filtration.
- Multiple tray sizes accommodated.